Thursday, April 15, 2010

The -ING


Me in my MI moments, do hope you enjoy this.......


I sit here thinking

Image of you in the distance got me squinting

Your coming closer i can hear myself breathing

Cant move or do nothing

Like in sub zero temps i feel like am freezing

Heart feels like paper thats ripping

Its really you Now am believing

In your arms i feel like am living

Trapped in this love there is no escaping

Though it feels fast i know your the real thing

Forever and always is what will be saying

Smiling to myself now, thinking of your loving

We look so good people are hating

Wondering, Praying, Hoping will be ending

But our love na ti ti lai lai dont die waiting

Although sometimes i might be fronting

But you know i am worth the long thing

It's not always nice and shining

As sometimes the weather would be gloomy and probly raining

But through it all we come out stronger, surviving

Any and everything that we've been battling

you complete me and i'm not just saying

its the truth and me you'll forever be having



Not scoping or just Wording, its for real and i hope your believing.....!

1 comment:

  1. Like damn! wen wld u start the mic check! Nyce one and hmmm plz who is this to? love it and i love MI

    ReplyDelete